
I saw Chris Isaak again, yes that makes three times. If you could see him once, trust me when I say you'd keep going back for more. This time was at the Tennessee Theatre (so beautiful!). With my partner in crime, Ruth, we headed out for our 7th row center seats and waited with anticipation. The show was better than ever and he is so beautiful! If you don't believe me go to ChrisIsaak.com and take a look see for yourself. Well, the final song was sung and he took his guitar pick and flung it into the audience. I watched it soar and new it was heading my way. I bent down to grab my purse, thinking my cell phone would be a good flashlight and what to my wandering eyes should appear... the PICK!
The guy next to me stepped on it, trying to exit our row, so I tapped on his toe and he bent down and handed it to me. I am one lucky girl! Chris has always come out and visited with his fans, just wait in the merchandise line and you can have him autograph something. I showed him my pick and he took it and said, "Thanks, I need that for tomorrow night." What a funny, pretty boy!
Needless to say I shook his hand and he signed the pick and my Christmas CD too. Ruth didn't wash her hand until the next day, I put my pick in my wallet thinking if it's so lucky maybe it could make my wallet grow. You know when at the Olympics the interviewers kept asking Michael Phelps if he could believe he just won his eigth gold medal and he tried to not sound egotistical ,but yeah he knew he would. My night kinda felt like that.
The guy next to me stepped on it, trying to exit our row, so I tapped on his toe and he bent down and handed it to me. I am one lucky girl! Chris has always come out and visited with his fans, just wait in the merchandise line and you can have him autograph something. I showed him my pick and he took it and said, "Thanks, I need that for tomorrow night." What a funny, pretty boy!
Needless to say I shook his hand and he signed the pick and my Christmas CD too. Ruth didn't wash her hand until the next day, I put my pick in my wallet thinking if it's so lucky maybe it could make my wallet grow. You know when at the Olympics the interviewers kept asking Michael Phelps if he could believe he just won his eigth gold medal and he tried to not sound egotistical ,but yeah he knew he would. My night kinda felt like that.





No comments:
Post a Comment