Music triggers my memory, if I hear a song I can tell you where I was, what I was wearing and who I was with. So, I got to thinking about all the memorable concerts I've been to (not counting the ones I was dragged to). I have tried to have a selction of my favs on my playlist, see if you like them too.
It all started in when I was 11...
1984, Prince & The Revolution, The Purple Rain Tour
1985, Tina Turner with Mr. Mister
1986, Heart with Scorpion
1991, Harry Connick , Jr
1994, Steve Perry
1999, Indigo Girls
1999, Chris Isaak
2000, Creed
2001, REO Speedwagon with Night Ranger & Survivor
2001, James Taylor
2002, Dixie Chicks with Joan Osborne
2003, Kasey Chambers with Robinella
2006, Chris Issak with Tristan Prettyman
2006, Counting Crows & Goo Goo Dolls
2007, Dolly Parton
2007, Nickel Creek
2008, July9, George Michael
2008, July 31, George Michael
2008 Sept 3, Chris Isaak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I don't think I knew that you went to the Dixie Chicks. I will forever be jealous of the Couting Crows/Goo Goo Dolls combo. sigh.
Michelle,
I am so glad you have a blog. I put a link on mine!! Hope you're having a great week
Jenny
Michelle? HI!!! ok i'm stalking you. Not really, I stumbled across your blog from lurking on Jenny's. Anyways. I love it! We have a lot of similar tastes in music. Good times. well i thought i would say hi and i have a blog too if you want to read it. not that it is at all interesting. well talk to you later.
laura Clapp
Post a Comment